From The Google Play Team:
On January 9, 2017, Google Play Order Management features moved from Payments Center to the Google Play Developer Console. The new Order Management page offers the same functionality as the Order Management feature in Payments Center, as well as new features such as bulk refunds and subscription cancellation. Starting January 23, 2017, Order Management functionality will be removed from Payments Center.
Action required by January 23, 2017
As the account owner, you must add all users who need access to Payments Center to your Developer Console with the new ‘Manage orders’ permission. Permissions from Payments Center are not automatically carried over to the Developer Console.
Here’s how you can add user permissions:
- Log on to Payments Center and review all existing users. For your convenience, we’ve also included a list of users with access to Payments Center at the end of this email.
- Sign in to your Developer Console and add one or both of the following permissions for all users that need access to Order Management in the Developer Console.
- View financial reports: Users can view financial and sales reports.
- Manage orders: Users can access the Order Management page. All financial data will be hidden unless they have “View financial reports” permission.
- Let your users know about the new location for Order Management features.
Note: If you previously set ‘Manage orders’ permissions in the Developer Console, you don’t need to re-add those users.
Account owners will also be able to access Payments Center settings (such as language preference and tax information) in the Developer Console, under Settings –> Payment Settings.
You can read more about the new Order Management features in the Developer Console Help Center.